Trusted Trader membership fees are payable, on a pro rata basis, at the time of initial acceptance on to the Scheme. Thereafter annual fees are payable from the 1st of April each year.
- These fees are reviewed annually and can be seen at www.trustedtrader.info or by contacting Trading Standards on 01382 436260 or by email email@example.com
- Prices include your website entry and data processing for the first 50 feedback forms received per annum. Members may have to pay processing charges for additional forms that are returned for processing.
- Use of Referenceline mobile device applications is included in the membership fee
- Use of Ombudsman Services dispute resolution system where necessary is included in the membership fee.
- Access to the Trusted Trader website is free to consumers.
- Where membership is revoked, or a member withdraws from the scheme there will be no refund of any membership fees paid, or reimbursement made in respect of advertising material or documentation. In addition there will no reimbursement of costs incurred by the business as a result of removal or withdrawal from the scheme